Whale Watching and Snorkeling *(available 15 jun. - 15 oct. 2018)
from USD 84.00
Salango Island, Machalilla National Park
Between June and October you can admire the majestic silhouette of the humpback whales that arrive at the Ecuadorian Pacific coast to mate and procreate their calves. With the company of a trained guide, this 3-hour maritime tour includes activities like whale watching, snorkeling, Salango Island Beach and typical Manabi food experience on board. Salango Island is part of Machalilla National Park. We offer this ecological adventure in packages with accommodation and 3 meals, Beach front bar to admire the beautiful Puerto Cayo Beach in 2 days and 1 night..
Whale Watching and Snorkeling Package
(2 days, 1 night)
- One night accommodation in Glamping Cabalonga
- Typical ecuadorian meals (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
- Guide assistance
- Snorkeling gear
- Box lunch on tour
- Boat ticket
- 1 courtesy cocktail
- 11:00 Check in Cabalonga glamping
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Departure for the tour along the Spondylus Route
- 14:00 Sailing for whale watching. Snorkeling in Salango Island. Snack
- 17:00 Return to Cabalonga glamping
- 20:00 Dinner
- 21:00 Complimentary campfire and courtesy cocktail
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 9:30 Beach time
- 10:00 Check-out
Terms and Conditions
- Taxes are included.
- Subject to minimum number of participants of 2 people.
- Not applicable on public holidays.
- Price is not valid from October 16th to June 14th.
- This tour is just available from June 15th to October 15th.
- Children up to 3 years old do not pay. Children from 4 to 15 years old with the possibility of discount conditional on the date and accommodation
Book the best option for you
màs tours →